Frequently Asked Questions
If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for below, please don’t hesitate to get in touch here.
Where are you based?
Rock + Realm is an online business based in Norwich, Norfolk in the East of the United Kingdom (UK).
Although based in the UK, we ship across Europe and many worldwide locations.
Do you have a physical shop?
Rock + Realm is an online boutique, we have no physical shops.
If you’d like to buy in person, we do occasionally attend craft markets in Norwich, Norfolk and Suffolk.
Our next market has not yet been scheduled, so subscribe to our newsletter to be first to hear when the next one is organised.
How do I get in touch with you?
The best way to get hold of us is via email using this Contact Form or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Emails are checked daily:
- Monday - Friday: Before 9am and after 6pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 10 - 5pm
We respond the same day where possible, however please expect a response of up to 24hrs.
We also welcome direct messages on Instagram, where you’re more likely to receive a quick response.
You can follow us @rockandrealm
How do crystals help improve your wellbeing?
Everything in this universe is made up of atoms that vibrate at specific frequencies, including us. When you’re well and happy your energetic vibration is harmonised, but when you are ill or unhappy these vibrations become unbalanced.
Crystals have the most orderly structure in nature and that’s why they have the most balanced energetic vibrations. The highly organised structure of crystals creates balanced energetic vibrations that help return your natural energy field to a healthy vibrational frequency. Different crystals vibrate at different frequencies and so their benefits vary.
You can tap into these healing vibes by incorporating crystals into your home, wardrobe and wellbeing practices.
How do I select the right crystal?
There is no right or wrong way when it comes to selecting a crystal, much the same as choosing a piece of art. As you browse the pages of our online boutique you may be drawn to particular pieces and then when you read the description find that the benefits resonate with what you need right now.
Common ways to select a crystal are
- Using your intuition - your body and heart know what it needs, so if you are drawn to a crystal and find yourself going back to it again and again, chances are it's the crystal for you!
- How it looks - it's ok to select a crystal because you love how it looks and would look in your home. Adding crystals to your home decor is similar to adding plants and artwork, so there's nothing wrong in selecting a piece because it will enhance your space... this improves how you feel as much as their energetic vibrations.
- The crystal properties - if you are looking for a crystal to help with a particular area of your life or wellbeing, selecting based upon the energetic properties of a crystal is a good way to go.
All Crystal listings have a full description of the metaphysical and emotional benefits along with suggestions on how and where to use them.
How do I care for my product?
Crystals are a natural material and therefore it is normal for them to show marks, slight cracking or inclusions. You can take steps to keep your crystal in its best condition and avoid accidentally damaging it.
- Crystals can be delicate in nature and therefore you should treat them with care to avoid them becoming chipped or scratched.
- Don't put soft crystals or clusters like selenite or Celestite, in containers of mixed crystals as the harder crystals will damage the softer ones.
- Keep crystals out of direct sunlight to avoid vivid colours fading. Crystals that at risk of fading include fluorite, smoky quartz, purple amethyst, citrine.
- Please check if a crystal is water safe before getting them wet. Some may discolour, dissolve or crack when they are exposed to water and others may be toxic or rust. Crystals that end in 'its' tend not to be water, e.g. selenite, halite, malachite, celestite & aragonite, however this isn't fail-safe so please do a quick google search to check.
Regularly cleansing and recharging your stones is also recommended to restore your crystal to its natural energetic state.
To maintain and extend the life of your Rock + Realm Jewellery avoid contact with any form of moisture, along with any cleaning chemicals and beauty products.
- Our Silver and Gold jewellery is plated, so be careful not to scratch it on rough surfaces.
- Silver jewellery tarnishes over time, so regularly buff with a silver cloth to maintain it's shine and lustre.
- All our jewellery comes in either a cotton pouch or box that can be used to store it in to keep it looking its best.
- Remove the crystal before lighting your candle and clean it with water to remove any wax
- Regularly trim the wick to 5mm
- Burn your candle until the wax melts to the edge to create a candle memory and avoid tunnelling
- Don’t burn for longer than 3 hrs
- When you have finished burning your candle, simply wash out any leftover wax with hot water and detergent.
- Please recycle or reuse your empty jar! ♻️
How can I find a product?
All products are sorted in a number of ways on the website to assist you in finding the perfect piece.
The main menu categories are divided into Crystals, Jewellery and Home Decor, however you could also try the Gift Guide if you are looking for someone else or have a set budget.
To guide you to the right Crystal, you can select -
Stone - If you know the exact type of crystal that you want, this menu will take you straight to it. You’ll find all forms of a particular crystal grouped together, e.g. Amethyst, Agate or Amazonite. Not every crystal is listed here, so if you can't find what you're looking for, try the Search option found in the top right corner of the Rock + Realm website.
Room - If you want to find a crystal with energetic vibrations that will suit a particular room in your home, then the Room menu is a good place to start. This will help you avoid choosing a high energy stone like Orange Calcite for a nursery where you are trying to help your child to sleep better!
Form - If you are particularly draw to certain forms of crystals, then head to the Form menu to browse by shapes, which lists crystals and minerals based on their natural formation or how they've been carved, e.g. Towers, Spheres, Clusters or Specimens.
The Home Decor menu is sorted by interior decor object type, e.g. Candles, Incense, Ceramics, Bookends etc.
The Jewellery menu is sorted by jewellery type, e.g. Bracelets, Necklaces and Rings.
What’s the best crystal for XYZ?
If you are searching for something specific, we do have a ‘search’ feature in the top right hand corner of the site.
This is particularly helpful if you are looking for help with a particular thing like - sleep, anxiety or focus.
If you still need help finding the right crystal, please don’t hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com
Do you do gift wrapping?
Yes, we do! Rock + Realm products make wonderful gifts and we can also help you select the right gift if you are unfamiliar with crystals.
A beautiful selection of luxury Gift Bags, Boxes and Wrapping is available in a range of sizes to give your gifts the luxury touch.
Gifts can be sent directly to the gift recipient with your message included or sent to you to give in person. And best of all, our gift wrapping service is available year round.
Click here to learn more about how our gift wrapping service works.